EA Education Group Inc. is a place where talent meets possibility. No matter what part of the business you work in, you will have the opportunity to make an impact. At EA, we seek to make a meaningful difference in the communities where we live and work.
For those interested in becoming part of EA, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
1. Brand manager:
2. Marketing Manager:
1. Develop market and customer insights to better understand our customers’ needs.
2. Plan and leverage key interactions with customers, analysts, and the media to augment our view of market and segment adjacency opportunity
3. Establishes and maintains strategic partnerships with government, schools, businesses, and many other training institutions
4. Working within the prescribed budget by influencing and supporting the channel strategy to maximize revenue and minimize customer acquisition costs
5. Be a key player for innovations by conducting market assessments, defining value propositions, building product launch plans and go to market strategies for new products being brought to market
6. Present product launch plan to appropriate internal stakeholders
7. Closely monitor the progression of each project to ensure it’s on track and engage the right stakeholders when and where appropriate
8. Ensure consistency of brand messaging and coordination of cross functional activities with the Marketing Department
1. Bachelor degree or diploma in marketing or business
2. At least 2 years of related experience in education and training industry market.
3. Ability to develop business, marketing and sales plans. Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Sensitive business and market awareness, strong in problem-solving and analysis. Have excellent ability to integrate resources.
6. Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
7. Must be result-oriented, organized and have strong time management skills.
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office;
3. Human Resource manager
1. Manages the effective implementation of human resources (HR) initiatives, policies and procedures, including compliance, employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, affirmative action planning and employee safety.
2. Provides employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling.
3. Responsible for managing several HR functions such as employment, labor relations, compensation, training, equal employment/affirmative action, records, safety and health, benefits and employee services.
4. Assists management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities.
5. Evaluates the status and productivity of HR programs and recommends changes to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
6. Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
1. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching and motivating employees.
2. Responsible for partnering with clients and management on decisions relating to hiring, terminating, compensation and performance evaluation.
3. To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
4. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year College or university in related fields and 1~2 year’s experiences.
5. Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret business documents.
6. Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
7. Ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
8. Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
9. Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
10. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
11. Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) Certification from Human Resources Professional Association would be an asset.